- Procurement Reporting
- Responsible for supervising P2P procurement in line with requirements of internal stakeholders and in compliance with procurement policy.
- Managing monthly procurement related analytical reports.
- Developing and managing vendors.
- Strategic Buying
- Identify and analyzing key spends to reduce operational costs.
- Initiating, implementing, and monitoring of strategic/structural initiatives
- Project and Facilities Management procurement which includes materials, services and subcontracting.
- Floating RFP to potential vendors.
- Evaluation of received tender bids (techno commercial) against RFP and work as nodal point for RFI’s between projects & vendor.
- Preparing techno-commercial evaluation & forwarding the same to AVP – Procurement
- Preparing LPO’s in SAP
- Follow up on job completion & delivery.
- Preparing & forwarding weekly MIS report to AVP-procurement
- Sourcing new potential vendors through proper vendor selection process.
- Maintaining & updating vendor database.
- Evaluating supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Performing any other task assigned by reporting manager.