Design, install, configure and unit test business, technical requirements using up-to-date IBM technologies and best practices.
Working and Skill Requirements:
- FileNet P8 5.x administration.
- IBM Content Navigator 3.x
- FileNet CE and PE, FileNet Content management, FileNet Business Process Management, IBM Case Manager & ICC (IBM Content Collector).
- ICM 5.1 (would be added advantage)
- Assist team during project data and system migration
- Setup and Configuration of P8 Object Stores, Doc Classes, Document Properties, Choice Lists, Indexes, Folders, Content Search Engine, CBR queries Site Preferences, Access Roles, Component Manager, Workplace XT Search Templates, and Entry Templates, etc. Created Storage Areas, Storage Policies, Fixed Content Devices.
- Extensive experience developing, installing, configuring and architecting IBM FileNet P8 products (core and add-ons) in IBM WebSphere.
- Establish and implemented comprehensive Security requirements for FileNet P8 platform by leveraging Marking Sets, Inheritance based security model, etc.
- Establish ECM roadmap and execution plan to upgrade P8 and other legacy ECM systems.
- Good knowledge on work flow development, case builder artifacts, pages, views, security, CE & PE API
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 9.X/8.5 ND, configuration, troubleshooting, deployment, cluster, failover, DR
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties.
- Establish ECM guidelines for upcoming projects to make sure they are aligned with infrastructure updates.
- SQL / Oracle Database 11g/12c/19c (schemas, tables, SQL/PLSQL, procedures, Queries) experience
- Minimum Six years of IBM WebSphere Application Server Administration experience with a strong knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the systems and application server administration with IBM WebSphere technology stack.
- Development experience in IBM BPM Version 8.5 and above.
- Strong in AIX & RHEL operating Platforms.
- Strong experience in IBM HTTP Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Strong experience in network topology, firewall, DNS, load balancer.
- Strong experience in WebSphere security using LDAP user registry and deep understanding in web server interface, session management, WebSphere resources, J2C resources, JMS resources and connection factories.
- Experience in Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) for the WAS & web with Entrust, MSPKI and Verisign Certification.
- Experience in migrating existing applications between different WebSphere Application Servers versions.
- Experience in setting up High Availability, DR environments.
- Development skills using Java API or .NET API
- Thinking Creatively
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Customer Service