Role: QA Automation Engineer (SDET)
Contract: 1 year & Extendable
Work Location: Dubai
Start Date: Immediate Joiners to Maximum of 45 days of Notice preferred
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable Based on the expertise)
Important Note: Candidates across the world can apply
Technology & Skills Required
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in API Automation development using common programming languages like Java, Python, Java Script, Ruby, Perl.
- Experienced in using Test data APIs and Mocks; to implement test data driven frameworks to support API Test automation and Integration Testing of interfaces.
- Extensive experience on Web and Mobile Automation using BDD/TDD Frameworks; and functional automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Protractor, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Create and Maintain Automated Regression Test Packs, with source code management using tools like GitHub or Bitbucket; and CI tools like Jenkins or Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle databases. Functional test automation tool experience is a plus (ex. Junit, TestNG, Serenity, etc.)