Roles & Responsibilities :
The receptionist will be coordinating and helping with the events. The receptionist must have knowledge of basic IT, to operate the basic IT equipment when necessary. He/she will be answering calls, email, welcoming guests, and creating entry permits.
- Provide a professional welcome and greeting to all visitors.
- Ensure VIP visitors are treated professionally and with the highest respect.
- Ensure all visitors sign the visitor's book.
- Answer all incoming phone calls, finding out caller name and company before directing to the appropriate contact.
- Take appropriate messages for unreachable contacts and ensure timely distribution.
- Ensure prompt distribution of all incoming faxes and mail.
- Report any telephone/fax/photocopier faults to the I.T. department.
- Report any hazards or security issues to the HR department immediately.
- Coordinate with the Office Assistant for general management of the office.
- Maintain the professional appearance of the reception area.
- Maintain a smart and professional appearance at all times. Coordinate with couriers for collection of documents.
- Assist the management with translation and Arabic/English typing.
- Carry out, to the best of your ability, any task given to you by the management and HR department.
Additional Info :
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Job Timings : 9am-5pm, 5 days/week
- Contract Duration : 6 months renewable