The client is looking to hire a HR Business Partner from the Oil & Gas / Energy Industry.
This is a 6 months renewable contract.
To delivery HR expertise, advice and support across a division or function while acting as a strategic partner to that business division.
• Deliver advice and support to division/function on all HR issues and ensure HR is involved in solution-delivery
• Ensure line managers use people management techniques correctly and to best effect
• Identify recruitment needs and ensure the recruitment process is taken forward and meets the business needs
• Understand L&D requirements and ensure these are met via L&D programs
• Manage succession planning and ensure succession planning is effective
• Manage grievances, exits and disciplinary actions to ensure appropriate outcomes in line with policy.
• Handle reward issues so that people are fairly rewarded in line with performance
• Advise on structures to ensure that structures and roles are fit for purpose and improve performance
• Advise on HR policy and procedures to ensure these are understood and complied with by all levels of employee
• Identify HR issues within the division/function and ensure these are communicated to HR colleagues.
• Fully adherence to risk policies, procedures and all compliance regulations while executing HR business partnering activities.
• High quality advice and support to divisions/functions.
• Involvement in divisional decision making
• Good organizational design
• Good management of HR processes
• Implementation of L&D, talent management & succession planning
• Effective management of grading, pay and bonus arrangements
• Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or a related field is a must.
• HR Professional qualifications are a plus (i.e. CIPD, HRCI, SHRM) Knowledge
• HR practices and procedures
• Labor and employer legislation
• HRM systems experience is a must
• Minimum 5 to 8 years of broad-based HR experience
• Wide exposure to HR practices
• Previous experience as an HRBP
• Experience of advising on diverse HR related issues.