•Role: Financial Consultant
•Contract: 12 Months & extendable based on the project requirements
•Work Location: Riyadh
•Start Date: Immediate joiners to maximum of 4 weeks’ notice preferred
•Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
•Important Note: Need candidates to be inside the KSA currently
Technologies and Skills Required:
- Assist in the development of models for the evaluation of new business alternatives that incorporate analysis of key variables.
- Assist in developing and maintaining financial plan (budget and strategic plan) which can be used as a basis for variance analysis against actuals.
- Assist in building and maintaining logical and flexible financial models that produce a full set of financial statements utilizing existing tools and software in an efficient manner.
- Assist in evaluating the accuracy of forecast vs. actual results and refine process to the point that it serves as an instrument of financial control in the close process and guides and supports business decisions.
- Perform financial and operational calculation regarding metrics based on key business drivers that provide vital insight to assist management's business decision making as directed.
- Support financial forecasting processes and monthly analyses of financial results.