Our client is an e-learning provider company. They are now looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Sell e-learning SaaS solutions for the early learning years, as well as large chain of nurseries (corporate style sales);
- Help company meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the company competitive and innovative. Responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management;
- Initially handle a small team of 4-6 in the start and will be responsible to scale the team to 15 people by the end of the year. Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team; and design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence;
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Arabic Speakers
- Immediate Joiners
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- 5-7 years’ technology/digital sales experience preferably in education background
- Excellent B2B strategies and techniques