Our client is a Leading Real Estate and Designing Company. They are now looking for a Nurse to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responding to emergencies on the job site and providing basic first aid to injured workers.
- Responsible for conducting routine health check-ups and assessments of workers, including taking their temperature, checking their blood pressure, and assessing their overall physical and mental health.
- Refer serious sickness cases to Hospitals
- To provide immediate first-aid treatment to workers in case of an injury or illness on the construction site.
- Providing the best care possible for any illnesses or injuries that may arise during the course of the construction project, within the scope of his competence and as permitted by DOH for male nurses.
- Ability to maintain the good condition of the first aid supplies
- Experience in basic first aid to injured employees before a medical expert team arrived and coordinating with nearby medical facilities for injured employees and those suffering from occupational illnesses
- Maintain monthly requisition, receiving stock, and management of medicine inventory
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse and maintaining a valid license issued by DOH
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Employment Visa