The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for complete life-cycle management of every employee and developing a sustainable & thriving organization culture.
1. Plan and manage the entire lifecycle of an employee including activities to monitor, engage and continuously push for development.
2. Support in creating a hiring plan to all departments and ensure adherence.
3. Create and deploy processes for hiring and onboarding of an employee and ensure adherence. Ensure hiring closures in the set turn-around-time.
4. Deploy & monitor the performance management process across the organization. Assist in tracking employee performance growth, plan periodic reviews and ensure feedback is provided in a structured & constructive manner covering all gaps in the current /future planned role.
5. Identify potential talent and create a career growth plan for them. Create development plans basis the growth plans and ensure communication & tracking of the same.
6. Monitor attendance, timings & leave process adherence for all employees and ensure corrective actions are taken wherever required.
7. Assist / Finalize in accurate Salary Payroll Calculations as per the stipulated timelines every month. Ensure reimbursement claims by employees are as per the policy defined and ensure timely processing of the same every month.
8. Plan & manage employee engagement activities every month. Ensure the activities are aligned with goals to be achieved through employee engagement such as Team Bonding, Happiness Quotient, etc.
9. Identify Training Needs across the organization & for each department. Create a Training Calendar and plan trainings as per the calendar with internal / external trainings. Ensure the trainings imparted are monitored and tracked.
10. Champion organizational values and influence others to demonstrate the same ensuring the essence of the values is not lost over time.
11. Manage and deploy various communication channels to ensure the right message is communicated through the right mode.
12. Ensure forums are available to reward and recognize outstanding work, efforts and contribution towards organizations goals & values.
13. Handling employee grievances, coordinating with different departments / employees and ensuring resolution is provided to the employee within pre-defined timelines. Ensure high employee satisfaction while compliance with all policies and practices of the organisation.
14. Process, verify and maintain documentation for all employees and relating to HR activities such as staffing, training and performance evaluations.
15. Ensure adherence to different employee policies / manuals and periodically update of the same.
16. Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contribute to the development of policies.
17. Guide & supervise the Public Relations Officer for obtaining, renewal and cancellation of employee and dependent visas and allied processes.
18. Build & maintain relationships with vendors by setting goals, providing required information & performance feedback.
19. Monitor key business parameters, team targets & budget utilization on a monthly basis and plan necessary course correction wherever required.
20. Explore all avenues possible to improve the Employee Satisfaction and achieve the overall role objective.
- 6-8 years experience in Human Resource Recruitment / Generalist role having managed multiple teams would be preferred
- Knowledge of applicable employee laws, regulations and statutes.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and comfortable learning new systems as needed.
- Has Masters or equivalent degree in any human resource management