- Drive specifications with End Users in Abu Dhabi, FEED consultants and Contractors to specify products including LED, changing specification to LED solutions for panels
- Provide basic engineering support and qualify opportunities.
- Own and handle the customers’ inquiries technically and commercially from the moment of receipt until the conversion to an order
- Understand & Evaluate the offer to the customer including technical and commercial terms
- Review and assess technical specification, BOQ (bill of quantity) to determine suitable product offering
- Leverage the company’s cross selling to ensure maximum company product coverage.
- Drive and negotiate the project offers to maximize the conversion rate.
- Ensure the timely execution of the orders whenever necessary by taking lead to manage the customer expectations to meet Customer Satisfaction.
- Meet the profit plan of the team and the individual targets on a quarterly basis to ensure the annual success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Min of 5 years of experience in similar role offering solutions to Industrial / Oil & gas segments
- Technical knowledge of basics of Explosion proof.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (outlook, excel)
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Middle East