An exciting opportunity for an experienced 360 Recruitment Specialist to join the #TASCDreamTeam
This position is a 360-role aimed at building a new desk within the Professional Services Perm team, in one of the following 3 verticals:
1. HR Finance and Procurement
2. Sales and Marketing
3. Supply chain and logistics
The purpose will be to attract and attain their own clients (new) and sell TASC Professional services.
% Of Time
• Client Acquisition & Business Development (50%)
• Candidate Sourcing and Management (40%)
• Feedback and Follow ups (5%)
• Admin (5%)
• Over-achievement on Activity (KPI’s)
• Acceptable conversion ratio’s, set out and agreed upon with each individual team member
• Revenue Targets achieved, if not, did the individual play a part in cross-selling other parts of TASC/AIQU business
• Market share within their vertical. How much are they owning compared to competitors.
• Referral / Recommendation rate across the Gulf. Building a reputable brand.
• Collaboration with other team members in TASC
JOB SCOPE / IMPACT:
• Revenue targets to be agreed based upon the seniority and experience of the hire.
• Client and Candidate acquisition targets to be agreed based on the hire.
• Coverage of their vertical/lane across GCC region, with a primary and a secondary. Primary being 80% and Secondary being a developmental area 20%
Agility and Innovation:
• Building a market from scratch will require a certain degree of strategic thinking and a high degree of self-motivation.
• This person will be responsible for finding their own vertical aligned opportunities rather than being provided with clients / candidates to work with.
• They will qualify each candidate and client effectively and manage both parties during the recruitment process. Coming up with unique solutions to please both sides.
JUDGMENT AND DECISION MAKING:
• As an individual contributor their decisions will impact their own business.
• They will have some what autonomy to conduct business and win new accounts, however negotiating terms and condition will need the Reporting manager to sign off on each.
• They will be in charge of vetting each client and candidate themselves.
• 24 months+ recruitment experience.
• Experience in one of the following markets: Finance, Procurement, HR, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics
• Experience working in a full 360 role, with a proven track record of completing the full Recruitment Lifecycle unassisted.
• Strong and proven business development skills, with examples of client wins and Revenue generated with each.
• Ability to qualify and tier work according to impact on business, Urgent vs Important.
• A team player, somebody who will support the team and will be willing to lend a hand or coach/train juniors.
• Great work ethic and has a proven background of progress within their career.
• Confidence in face-to-face situations
• Presentable, Punctual and Polite.
• Very strong verbal and written English (must)
• Arabic (Advantage)