- Solid experience (5-8 years) as an HR generalist and deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations.
- Demonstrated passion for business through partnering with and supporting leaders to deliver on business results.
- Advanced knowledge of local labor law; experience from working in unionized environments would be beneficial.
- Experience in developing, safeguarding and interpreting HR policies and processes.
- Acting as a trust advisor on a wide range of HR related matters.
Important Points :
Job Location: Port Said
Role will be based at the terminal, majority of the staff is blue collar (and white collar)