The client is looking to hire a HR Generalist from the Oil & Gas / Energy Industry.
This is a 6 months renewable contract.
Process salary and payroll transactions and advise employees on salary and benefits issues.
• Process salary and benefits calculations to ensure accurate salary payments to employees
• Input payroll entries, ensure deductions are made and ensure all dues/obligations settled via salary
• Carry out processing in line with HR policies and procedures.
• Provide clarification on HR policies and ensure employees understand reasons behind decisions
• Ensure staff leaves, loans and attendance are processed according to policy & procedures
• Handle queries and grievances and ensure these are resolved fairly and equitably
• Process group life and medical insurances ensuring accurate and timely delivery of claims as required.
• Calculate ex-employees' receivables / payables in an accurate manner, to maintain complete payroll-related records as necessary.
• Accuracy and timeliness
• Good productivity
• Good handling of caseload
• Accurate reports and reconciliations
Effective databases and carrying out of reconciliations
• Good response to queries from staff
• Good explanation of HR policies
• Diploma in Human Resources or a related field is a must.
• Knowledge of payroll processes
• Payroll system and how to use it efficiently
• Reporting processes
• Policies & procedures
• Payroll legislation and regulations.
• Minimum 3 years of multi-role HR experience
• Wide exposure to HR practices
• Experience in HR operations is a must
• Experience of advising on payroll and salary issues