Description: Technical Product Owner – Airline Operations
Job type: Long term contract - 12 months extendable
Work Location: Dubai, UAE.
Start Date: Immediate joiners to maximum of 30 days’ notice preferred
Salary & Benefits: (Negotiable based on the expertise)
Important Note: Candidates across the globe can apply.
- SAFe trained and certified
- Airline Operations experience is a non-negotiable
- 5+ yrs practical experience of working as a Technical Product Owner or Business Analyst, in a ‘team facing’ capacity, with a proven record of driving discernible change and delivery, at pace.
- Whilst not essential, some experience of working within a Scaled Agile framework, across multiple initiatives
- Well-versed with the tools for the Technical Product Management aspects of software delivery
- Experience working in a Product driven Ecommerce environment
- Experience of web and mobile technologies and initiatives
- Experience in booking flows and checkouts
- Previous airline experience desirable but not a must have
Job Specific Qualifications - Additional
Needs airline Operations background - Looking after a suite of products with Asset Management team, products such as Chaffeur drive, Ramp operations etc.