Our client is a multi-disciplinary exhibition company. They are now looking for a Structural Engineer to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day Supervision of structural steelworks, Architectural Works, or others as directed by the Project Director/Manager and in accordance with Project requirements and specifications.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring structural steelwork administration activities
- Manage pre-construction planning activities, review and comment on the Contractor’s construction schedule(s), method statements, risk assessments for the structural steelworks.
- Ensure the Contractor’s proposed works are sufficiently detailed and checked to ensure the safe erection of the permanent structural steelwork
- Administrating contract works with the prompt exchange of correspondence, submittals, relating to all Structural Steelwork
- Arabic Speakers
- Immediate Joiners
- Must have a relevant Engineering degree
- Min 2 Years of relevant experience on structural steel construction projects
- Previous experience working on construction projects in Saudi Arabia with portfolio of built work which demonstrates technical capabilities and shows excellent site management skills.