Our client is leading retail conglomerate. They are now looking for a Head of Planning to join them.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- This is a Demand/Supply Merchandise Planning & Business Analytics role.
- Candidate is expected to manage Trade Planning & Demand Forecasting, OTB & AOP Planning, Store / Fixture Capacity Mapping, Replenishment, Inventory Allocation & Consolidation, Life Cycle Mapping, Markdown & Liquidation, Pricing, Store / Product / range Grading, Sell Through & ROS Mapping, Ageing & Lifecycle Mapping, Market Basket Analysis, Category Analytics ( SSR / Space Mix / Margin Breakdown / Cove), Business Analytics ( SPSF / LFL / Revenue Bridge / Margin Bridge / Transaction Mapping / Bill Penetration / basket penetration / Customer RFM).
- Immediate joiners as possible
- 7-10 years of Planning head experience with a 300-400 M AED portfolio at a large Fashion retailer with experience of handling multifunctional teams.
- Business Acumen / Numerical Ability / Problem Solving Skills / Agility & Nimble Footedness/ Ability to collaborate and work in matrix organisation / People & leadership skills / Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- UAE Mandatory Benefits