# Investor Relation Manager
- Perform competitive and cross divisional analysis of the industry peers and monitor the other public disclosures like the various presentations made at the investor seminars, conferences, etc.
- Implement, co-develop and update the organization's corporate messaging across different formats like making presentations, press releases, employee meetings, etc.
- Determine the organization's position in the market and to provide the leaders with a proactive assessment and any other relevant feedback and guidance that is needed by the organization's senior personnel on how to increase the interactions with the investment community
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with investors, either in person or via phone to address any of their relevant questions or concerns.
- To maintain and update the relevant database of trading multiples, consensus estimates, stock price performance, etc., and to handle ad hoc research projects
- The investor relations manager thus develops, implements, and manages the investment related programs.
- Responsible for monitoring the earnings call as well as in developing and preparing press releases of quarterly earnings.
- Assists in designing the Q and A's for the investor community and communicates the key internal developments that have occurred in the organization and provides valuable
- Information regarding the company's strategies, its operations, and the overall financial performance.
- Responsible for identifying and tapping the new potential investors.
- Responsible for updating the senior management personnel on the priorities and concerns of the shareholders and in representing the voice of the investors.